Algorithm of quick essay writing

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Algorithm of quick essay writing

RyanHell
Although, as we said before, papers owl reviews do not have a clear structure, it is still divided into three parts in terms of content: an introduction, the main part, the final part.

To write a quick essay, you need to know exactly what to do, and more importantly, in what sequence. Especially for the readers of our blog, we have compiled a simple, clear algorithm that should facilitate your work on this task:

Start writing the paper with an introduction. In it, you should introduce the reader to the problem that you have decided to consider in your essay. In this case, by a problem you mean a difficult practical or theoretical question that requires a certain solution.
Then comes the main part, which should contain an analysis of the topic of the essay or a specific statement. In this part, you need to show how well you know the material, as well as how logically you know how to state your thoughts. It is the main part that will be able to show the teacher how correctly you understand the topic. You can start writing this part of the essay with the thesis, i.e. with the position that you are going to prove. Then you should give two or three arguments in favor of your thesis.
Having finished the main part, you need to summarize everything you have written earlier. The conclusion should be short, but at the same time succinct, as well as related to what was said earlier. In some situations, it is quite acceptable to express in the conclusion your own opinion about the problem considered in the essay. It is worth noting that the author's opinion should be expressed accurately, while avoiding excessive emotionality in their assessments.

Related Resources:
How to write a good essay
Essay on Philosophy and Political Science
How to write a philosophy essay
How to write a philosophy essay
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Algorithm of quick essay writing

JamesBrown
Thanks for these tips. I think they will help many students get inspired. I believe that the main inspiration for writing a good essay is the idea that you can graduate with honors and get a prestigious job. Therefore, I recommend that you learn to write an essay on your own and not spend money on services that offer to do it for you. My advice for those who want to figure out how to write an essay on their own, use Insragram, there you can find many posts in which experienced teachers show and tell how to write an essay on any topic and there is always the opportunity to ask them questions in the comments. I noticed that many of these posts were posted on accounts that have at least 47 thousand of followers! I'm sure their owners repeatly buy instagram followers to quickly increase their amount.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Algorithm of quick essay writing

Sawyerlawson
In reply to this post by RyanHell
Thank you for sharing your algorithm. You can make video about it and share it on youtube. From here https://soclikes.com you can get a lot of likes for your video