2 messages Options
rac
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

use polymer webcomponent

rac
hello,
is it possible to wrap polymer webcomponent as orbeon component and have it on toolbar?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: use polymer webcomponent

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Hi Radek,

Certainly, and I don't think that the fact Polymer is used will or should make any difference from the perspective of Orbeon Forms. To wrap the component, you'll need to learn a bit about XBL

And for the Form Builder specific metadata you'll want to add to your XBL component so it shows in the Form Builder toolbox, see:

I should also add that XBL can be quite involved ;), so feel free to ask here if you stumble on some issue.

Alex

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 5:48 AM, rac <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello,
is it possible to wrap polymer webcomponent as orbeon component and have it
on toolbar?

--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/use-polymer-webcomponent-tp4661759.html
Sent from the Orbeon Forms community mailing list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet