how to replicate “WEB-INF/resources/apps/xbl/orbeon/us-state”

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

how to replicate “WEB-INF/resources/apps/xbl/orbeon/us-state”

Chelo79
I try replicate the example with file "zip-states.xpl" in diretory "WEB-INF\resources\apps\xforms-sandbox\services" and files directory /WEB-INF/resources/apps/xbl/orbeon/us-state.

In my case, the first file (zip-states.xpl),I changed the value from select="doc('/xbl/orbeon/us-state/states.xml')/states/state to select="doc('/xbl/orbeon/colombia/states.xml')/states/state.

After, I copied the files from "apps/xbl/orbeon/us-state" to "apps/xbl/orbeon/colombia", and change file name us-state.xbl to colombia.xbl

In file colombia.xbl, I changed value from "src="oxf:/xbl/orbeon/us-state/state.xml" to src="oxf:/xbl/orbeon/colombia/state.xml" and I go to the test form , but its not working.

I try created the same case, for change the value in state.xml for colombia states but in other file.

Please, I hope you can help me

Many thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: how to replicate “WEB-INF/resources/apps/xbl/orbeon/us-state”

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Hi Marcelo,

I have also seen your question on Stack Overflow, and as mentioned there, I would start by checking your orbeon.log, to see if you find any telling error there. If not, could you reproduce the issue, and attach your orbeon.log to a response?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43714620/how-to-replicate-web-inf-resources-apps-xbl-orbeon-us-state

Alex
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
Reply | Threaded
|

Chelo79
Hi Alessandro:

Sorry, you are rigth I wrote the post in stackoverflow.

Is posible that you tell me a recomendation for replicate that example but on diferent directory ?.

Many thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chelo79
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
For those finding this thread, maybe through a search, please see:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43714620/how-to-replicate-web-inf-resources-apps-xbl-orbeon-us-state

And for follow-ups on this, please add your comments on the Stack Overflow page linked earlier, or post a new thread, as you deem most appropriate.

Alex
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet