Validation fails for Date control on populating data using HTTP service

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Validation fails for Date control on populating data using HTTP service

kushp
I have a date control in my Orbeon form. There's an HTTP service that is fired when a button is clicked. The response is in JSON format. I'm setting the response data to this date control.

Previously, the type of this field was set to string. There were no validation errors after populating the data using HTTP service.

Then I changed the type of data to DATE. When I manually select the date from the control, there are no errors. But after populating it using the HTTP service, the field shows a validation error 'Missing of Invalid value'. Ideally, this should not happen. This validation disappears after I select the same date from the control.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Validation fails for Date control on populating data using HTTP service

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
We've taken this thread offline with Kush, but for those having a similar
issue and finding this through a search, it is most likely because the date
in the data must be in ISO format, e.g. `2018-05-31`.

Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet