Save button not visible on Storefront

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Save button not visible on Storefront

nehadhingra08
I am using Orbeon forms with Hybris. I have created the form but after publishing it I cannot see 'save' button.

I checked in properties*-xml where we mention it with application id , it is present but cannot see any button and any change in that file.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Save button not visible on Storefront

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Hi Neha,

You don't any buttons at the bottom of the form, or is it just the Save button that is missing? Could you attach a screenshot of what the form with the buttons looks like? And just as a heads-up: this might be something you'll need to contact SAP about, as it might depend on the integration SAP did with Hybris.

Alex
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Where can we change default text provided by orbeon forms?

nehadhingra08
Thanks Alex !

I got a help from SAP hybris team. It was an implementation issue.
Got one more question :

Where can we change default text provided by orbeon forms?
I am using save-success message and want to display different text message instead of 'Document saved successfully' and at different position , how can I achieve that ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Where can we change default text provided by orbeon forms?

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Hi Neha,

Yes, you can override default Form Runner resources using properties. For more on this, see the section linked below, and of course just let me know if anything isn't quite clear.

https://doc.orbeon.com/configuration/properties/form-runner.html#overriding-resources

Alex
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet