RE : Duplication of repeat id's

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE : Duplication of repeat id's

Phil Jean
Forgive my bad english writing, but first, i'm french, wich is not a good excuse, but secondly, i am dyslexic.  God knows how to give, but not distribute.

Here are the screen shots. 

Within the form, i have two models.  One submitting to page(1), the other submitting to page(2).  Within each model, i have two instances, one having the users/action/data and the other having data for controls.

At one point i had an error with en red image telling me that my values where wrong (something like that, forgot message) alltought able to display instance data !  I see 3 problems there.  Either french data in instance is bad, either my xmlns="" are stripped after 1 transformation process and feed to the xform engine,  or either an error is issued when rendering repeat tag.  Thus, since i have this strange message (eam-alphabetic-repeat,eam-numeric-repeateam-numeric-repeat 1,eam-alphabetic-repeat 1 ) wich seem's the duplicates id of the repeat element, and also the strange string ($xforms-label-value$) .  I'm able to submit one of the two models.  I cant seem to make the repeat or itemset work properly. 

Here is an example of the repeat element ;

<xforms:repeat id="eam-alphabetic-repeat" model="model_liste_alpha" nodeset="instance('info-instance-alpha')/lettre[@type='alpha']">
                <xhtml:td class="Texte">
                                        <xforms:submit submission="alpha-submission" model="model_liste_alpha" appearance="xxforms:link">
                                            <xforms:label ref="." />
                                            <xforms:action ev:event="DOMActivate">
                                                <xforms:setvalue ref="instance('request-instance-alpha')/identificateur" value="instance('info-instance-alpha')/lettre[index('eam-alphabetic-repeat')]" ></xforms:setvalue>
                                                <xforms:setvalue ref="instance('request-instance-alpha')/seek-type" </xforms:setvalue>
                                                <xforms:setvalue ref="instance('request-instance-alpha')/action" >faire-recherche-alpha</xforms:setvalue>
                                                <xforms:setvalue ref="instance('request-instance-alpha')/critere" value="instance('seek_instance')/critere"></xforms:setvalue>
                                            </xforms:action>  
                                        </xforms:submit>
                        </xhtml:td>
               </xforms:repeat>

Here is the faulty model :

<xforms:model id="model_liste_alpha" >

<xforms:instance id="request-instance-alpha" >
     <recherche xmlns="">
      <action></action>
      <seek-type><xsl:value-of select="$frameType"/></seek-type>
      <identificateur></identificateur>
      <critere></critere>
     </recherche>
    </xforms:instance>   

<xforms:instance id="info-instance-alpha" >
     <lettres xmlns="">
      <lettre type="alpha">A</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">B</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">C</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">D</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">E</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">F</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">G</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">H</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">I</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">J</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">K</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">L</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">M</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">N</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">O</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">P</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">Q</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">R</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">S</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">T</lettre>                                                                       
      <lettre type="alpha">U</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">V</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">W</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">X</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">Y</lettre>
      <lettre type="alpha">Z</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">0</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">1</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">2</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">3</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">4</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">5</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">6</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">7</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">8</lettre>           
      <lettre type="num">9</lettre>
     </lettres>
    </xforms:instance>                    

<xforms:bind nodeset="instance('request-instance-alpha')/identificateur" type="xsd:string" />
    <xforms:bind nodeset="instance('request-instance-alpha')/seek-type" type="xsd:string" />
    <xforms:bind nodeset="instance('request-instance-alpha')/critere" type="xsd:string" />
    <xforms:bind nodeset="instance('request-instance-alpha')/action" type="xsd:string" />                       

<xforms:submission id="alpha-submission" action="/faire-recherche-alpha" method="post"/>

</xforms:model> 

I just can see where i'm going wrong.  Has i told you before, my intuition lead's me to conclude that the problem is related to the javascript ajax... file.  I have tryed fiew techniques to create dynamicly models or staticly use models, all leading me to the same problem.  I have the expected behavior, but a little bit more that i need.  I feel that in the xsl loop, it re-enters for checking what ever and leaves a little something while going out the loop.  Unless, i have a buggy xForm wich instructs badly transformation phase.  The stange $.....$ are allways related to some king of boundery that is badly closed. 

Regards !

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws