New installation, Form Runner Home won't load

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New installation, Form Runner Home won't load

djacobs
I installed orbeon-2016.3.201612302139-CE on CentOS 7 running tomcat 7, with openjdk 1.8.0_131. I added the schema and db tables for mysql and added a connector into context.xml. When I click on Form Runner Home or any of the sample forms, it sits for several minutes and then throws "There was an error running the process. Please contact the application administrator."  I've attached the logs which include the errors, but I can't find anything actionable in them. I enabled debugging for FormRunner, so there is hopefully enough information, but I don't know why it is timing out just over 2 minutes after I click. Here's a subset of the attached log. 

2017-05-02 19:17:49,101 DEBUG XFormsServer  -   start dispatching {name: "xforms-ready", target: "fr-model"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,101 DEBUG XFormsServer  -     start handler {name: "xforms-ready", phase: "target", observer: "fr-model"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,101 DEBUG XFormsServer  -       interpreter - start executing {action name: "xf:send"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,103 DEBUG XFormsServer  -         start submission {id: "fr-default-submission"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,105 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           optimized dispatching {name: "xforms-submit-serialize", target: "fr-default-sub
mission", native handlers called: "0"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,105 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           start connecting {type: "regular"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,654 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           end connecting {time (ms): "127549"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,654 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           start handling result
2017-05-02 19:19:56,655 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           end handling result {time (ms): "1"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,655 DEBUG XFormsServer  -         end submission {time (ms): "127552"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,686 ERROR XFormsServer  -         xforms-submit-error - Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
2017-05-02 19:19:56,710 ERROR PageFlowControllerProcessor  - error caught {controller: "oxf:/apps/fr/page-flow.xml", method: "GET", path: "/fr/service/exist/form"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,815 ERROR PageFlowControllerProcessor  - 
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|An Error has Occurred                                                                                                 |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Exception in extension function HttpStatusCodeException(code = 500, resource = None, throwable = )                    |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Application Call Stack                                                                                                |
|oxf:/apps/fr/page-flow.xml                                                        |reading page view data output |  33|
|······················································································································|
|element=<service path="/fr/service/exist/form(/([^/]+)(/([^/]+))?)?" default-submission="persistence/form-instance.xml|
|view   =persistence/exist/form.xpl                                                                                    |
|oxf:/apps/fr/persistence/exist/form.xpl                                           |reading processor output      |  87|
|······················································································································|
|element=<p:output name="response" ref="data"/>                                                                        |
|name   =response                                                                                                      |
|ref    =data                                                                                                          |
|oxf:/ops/xforms/xforms-submission.xpl                                             |reading processor output      |  75|
|element=<p:output name="document" id="binary-document"/>                                                              |
|name   =document                                                                                                      |
|id     =binary-document                                                                                               |
|Exception: org.orbeon.oxf.http.HttpStatusCodeException                                                                |
2017-05-02 19:19:56,856 ERROR XFormsServer  -             
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|An Error has Occurred                                                                                                 |
|[No error message provided.]                                                                                          |
|Application Call Stack                                                                                                |
|Exception: org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.action.XFormsAPI$SubmitException                                                     |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].

orbeon.log (180K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New installation, Form Runner Home won't load

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
It seems that it is the request to /fr/service/exist/form that ends with a 500 after 127 s. I'm not quite sure why based on the log, but it you want to use MySQL instead of eXist, I'd recommend you disable the eXist persistance layer, and it should prevent this particular error from happening. You can do so by adding the following to your properties-local.xml:

<property
    as="xs:boolean"
    name="oxf.fr.persistence.exist.active"
    value="false"/>

You'll let us know if this helps,

Alex
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
Thank you for that. It defintely got me further in one regard - Form Runner Home, rather quickly, shows the error "You don't have access to any deployed forms."  Buthere were no errors logged in the tomcat logs from that action, and clicking on one of the sample forms has the same results as before, along with the 2+ minutes before the timeout. I added the stanza to properties-local.xml as you suggested, but there are still errors from "oxf:/apps/fr/persistence/exist/crud.xpl" in the stack. And I don't see any indication that the mysql db has been touched. There is also nothing about mysql in the log. So it seems like properties-local.xml and the context.xml file in WEB-INF are being ignored - does that make sense to you? 

On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 6:37:35 PM UTC-6, Alessandro Vernet wrote:

<property
    as="xs:boolean"
    name="oxf.fr.persistence.exist.active"
    value="false"/>

You'll let us know if this helps,

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: <a href="http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662405.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdiscuss.orbeon.com%2FNew-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662405.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGYeQO7stqB8bbjCPIDSLXVLetHYA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdiscuss.orbeon.com%2FNew-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662405.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGYeQO7stqB8bbjCPIDSLXVLetHYA&#39;;return true;">http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662405.html
Sent from the Orbeon Forms community mailing list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
If you've just setup Orbeon Forms to use MySQL, your database is empty, and it is thus natural that the Form Runner home page has no deployed form to show, isn't it? Try loading Form Builder, creating a form, saving it, and publishing it. Does it then show on the Form Runner home page?

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
But then where should it be pulling stuff from for the sample forms? I did a fresh install on a new VM with Oracle's JVM, Tomcat 8 and no external database, figuring that would work using the internal db. But I'm getting the same errors.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you've just setup Orbeon Forms to use MySQL, your database is empty, and
it is thus natural that the Form Runner home page has no deployed form to
show, isn't it? Try loading Form Builder, creating a form, saving it, and
publishing it. Does it then show on the Form Runner home page?

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662421.html
Sent from the Orbeon Forms community mailing list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/orbeon/7mlTi_ZVZY4/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 
One Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110 
M: +1-727-647-6532

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
The samples forms are in eXist. So indeed, if you disable the eXist persistence layer, by setting `oxf.fr.persistence.exist.active` to `false`, then you won't have the sample forms.

If you'd like to use the sample forms, and thus want to keep eXist, a couple of things come to mind:

- Is your WEB-INF/exist-data writable by the user running Tomcat?
- Could you have some configuration, e.g. firewall, that prevents Orbeon Forms from connecting to eXist or to itself via HTTP? Is this on your local machine, or on a server? If the former, I would run Charles locally, add the properties mentioned in the blog linked below to my properties-local.xml, and debug what is going on.

http://blog.orbeon.com/2013/04/let-charles-help-you-monitor-http.html

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
This is all on a local server. There are no firewall issues, and the files are owned by the tomcat user, which is who tomcat is running as.  In the newer installation on a fresh VM, I did not disable the eXist layer and did not configure anything for mysql.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
The samples forms are in eXist. So indeed, if you disable the eXist
persistence layer, by setting `oxf.fr.persistence.exist.active` to `false`,
then you won't have the sample forms.

If you'd like to use the sample forms, and thus want to keep eXist, a couple
of things come to mind:

- Is your WEB-INF/exist-data writable by the user running Tomcat?
- Could you have some configuration, e.g. firewall, that prevents Orbeon
Forms from connecting to eXist or to itself via HTTP? Is this on your local
machine, or on a server? If the former, I would run Charles locally, add the
properties mentioned in the blog linked below to my properties-local.xml,
and debug what is going on.

http://blog.orbeon.com/2013/04/let-charles-help-you-monitor-http.html

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662436.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/orbeon/7mlTi_ZVZY4/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

So you're saying that this is with a "verbatim" install of Orbeon Forms 2016.3 CE, with no changes whatsoever to any configuration file (web.xml, properties-local.xml…)? And in that case, you're getting an error when loading the Form Runner home page, correct? If if that is the case, could you delete the orbeon.log, restart Tomcat, reproduce the problem, and attach the orbeon.log to a response?

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
Done. Attached is the log file. First I went to the main page, then I clicked on Form Builder, which loads, then I clicked back and then Form Runner Home, then back and then Bookshelf Form (same thing happens with DMV form).

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

So you're saying that this is with a "verbatim" install of Orbeon Forms
2016.3 CE, with no changes whatsoever to any configuration file (web.xml,
properties-local.xml…)? And in that case, you're getting an error when
loading the Form Runner home page, correct? If if that is the case, could
you delete the orbeon.log, restart Tomcat, reproduce the problem, and attach
the orbeon.log to a response?

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662448.html

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--

orbeon.log.gz (16K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Daniel, from what I can see in the orbeon.log, there is a timeout in the HTTP connection to eXist. So I suspect that there is something on that VM that prevents Orbeon Forms from connecting to eXist.

You might want to check if there is a firewall config on that VM that prevents loopback connections (i.e. software on the VM connecting "to itself").

You can also, in Orbeon Forms' WEB-INF/web.xml, uncomment the mapping for the `orbeon-exist-filter`, and try connecting to http://localhost:8080/orbeon/exist/rest/db/. Can you connect to that URL from another machine (e.g. the host of the VM)? Does it work when ran from within the VM (e.g. with curl or wget, if you don't have a UI to run a browser there)?

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
I was hoping that was the problem. But I'm running shorewall/iptables with minimal rules, and by default all traffic through lo is accepted. I also added explicit rules to be sure:

Chain INPUT (policy DROP 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination         
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  lo     any     anywhere             anywhere            
 1217 86349 net-fw     all  --  eno16777984 any     anywhere             anywhere            
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  lo     any     anywhere             anywhere            
Chain OUTPUT (policy DROP 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination         
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  any    lo      anywhere             anywhere   

If I uncomment the filter-mapping section, I get "Obreon forms - page not found" from a non-local browser, and a 403 from wget.  

I do see these in the log:
2017-05-08 15:23:02,429 WARN  XQueryContext  - Configuration problem: failed to load class for module http://exist-db.org/xquery/xqdoc;
 class: org.exist.xqdoc.xquery.XQDocModule; message: org.exist.xqdoc.xquery.XQDocModule
2017-05-08 15:23:03,163 WARN  XmlLibraryChecker  - Looking for a valid Parser...
Checking for Xerces, found version Xerces-J 2.11.0 needed version Xerces-J 2.9.0
Warning: Failed find a valid Parser!

Please add an appropriate Parser to the class-path, e.g. in the 'endorsed' folder of the servlet container or in the 'endorsed' folder 
of the JRE.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Daniel, from what I can see in the orbeon.log, there is a timeout in the HTTP
connection to eXist. So I suspect that there is something on that VM that
prevents Orbeon Forms from connecting to eXist.

You might want to check if there is a firewall config on that VM that
prevents loopback connections (i.e. software on the VM connecting "to
itself").

You can also, in Orbeon Forms' WEB-INF/web.xml, uncomment the mapping for
the `orbeon-exist-filter`, and try connecting to
http://localhost:8080/orbeon/exist/rest/db/. Can you connect to that URL
from another machine (e.g. the host of the VM)? Does it work when ran from
within the VM (e.g. with curl or wget, if you don't have a UI to run a
browser there)?

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662450.html

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
In reply to this post by djacobs
I commented the wrong thing. If I comment out the right thing then wget gives me 

<exist:result xmlns:exist="http://exist.sourceforge.net/NS/exist">
    <exist:collection name="/db" created="2016-12-30T16:44:08.785-05:00" owner="admin" group="dba" permissions="rwurwurwu">
        <exist:collection name="orbeon" created="2016-12-30T16:44:09.075-05:00" owner="guest" group="guest" permissions="rwur-ur-u"/>
    </exist:collection>
</exist:result>

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:33 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I installed orbeon-2016.3.201612302139-CE on CentOS 7 running tomcat 7, with openjdk 1.8.0_131. I added the schema and db tables for mysql and added a connector into context.xml. When I click on Form Runner Home or any of the sample forms, it sits for several minutes and then throws "There was an error running the process. Please contact the application administrator."  I've attached the logs which include the errors, but I can't find anything actionable in them. I enabled debugging for FormRunner, so there is hopefully enough information, but I don't know why it is timing out just over 2 minutes after I click. Here's a subset of the attached log. 

2017-05-02 19:17:49,101 DEBUG XFormsServer  -   start dispatching {name: "xforms-ready", target: "fr-model"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,101 DEBUG XFormsServer  -     start handler {name: "xforms-ready", phase: "target", observer: "fr-model"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,101 DEBUG XFormsServer  -       interpreter - start executing {action name: "xf:send"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,103 DEBUG XFormsServer  -         start submission {id: "fr-default-submission"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,105 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           optimized dispatching {name: "xforms-submit-serialize", target: "fr-default-sub
mission", native handlers called: "0"}
2017-05-02 19:17:49,105 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           start connecting {type: "regular"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,654 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           end connecting {time (ms): "127549"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,654 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           start handling result
2017-05-02 19:19:56,655 DEBUG XFormsServer  -           end handling result {time (ms): "1"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,655 DEBUG XFormsServer  -         end submission {time (ms): "127552"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,686 ERROR XFormsServer  -         xforms-submit-error - Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
2017-05-02 19:19:56,710 ERROR PageFlowControllerProcessor  - error caught {controller: "oxf:/apps/fr/page-flow.xml", method: "GET", path: "/fr/service/exist/form"}
2017-05-02 19:19:56,815 ERROR PageFlowControllerProcessor  - 
|Exception in extension function HttpStatusCodeException(code = 500, resource = None, throwable = )                    |
|oxf:/apps/fr/page-flow.xml                                                        |reading page view data output |  33|
|element=<service path="/fr/service/exist/form(/([^/]+)(/([^/]+))?)?" default-submission="persistence/form-instance.xml|
|view   =persistence/exist/form.xpl                                                                                    |
|oxf:/apps/fr/persistence/exist/form.xpl                                           |reading processor output      |  87|
|element=<p:output name="response" ref="data"/>                                                                        |
|name   =response                                                                                                      |
|ref    =data                                                                                                          |
|oxf:/ops/xforms/xforms-submission.xpl                                             |reading processor output      |  75|
|element=<p:output name="document" id="binary-document"/>                                                              |
|name   =document                                                                                                      |
|id     =binary-document                                                                                               |
|Exception: org.orbeon.oxf.http.HttpStatusCodeException                                                                |
2017-05-02 19:19:56,856 ERROR XFormsServer  -             
|[No error message provided.]                                                                                          |
|Exception: org.orbeon.oxf.xforms.action.XFormsAPI$SubmitException                                                     |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
OK Daniel, so at least you can connect to eXist. I don't think those eXist warning are a problem. Could you try taking this crud.xpl, and putting it under WEB-INF/resources/apps/fr/persistence/exist/crud.xpl. Then try loading the Bookshelf summary page (as you did for the log you sent earlier). In the orbeon.log, look for `url-generator-config`. This should give us the URL that Orbeon Forms tries to load from eXist, and this should be just before the `java.net.ConnectException`:

http://localhost:8080/orbeon/fr/orbeon/bookshelf/summary

From the log you had earlier, I suspect that URL is:

2.mgcsops.net:8080/orbeon/exist/rest/db/orbeon/fr/orbeon/bookshelf/form/form.xhtml

This, I imagine, is the URL of your server, but Orbeon Forms can't connect to it. Maybe, with your setup, you need to use another host name for loopback connections, like http://localhost:8080/orbeon. You can instruct Orbeon Forms to do so by setting `oxf.url-rewriting.service.base-uri`in your properties-local.xml. More on this at:

https://doc.orbeon.com/configuration/properties/general.html#url-rewriting

You'll let me know if this helps!

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
Well this is interesting. I grabbed crud.xml, and there is no fr dir under WEB-INF/resources/apps. I extracted the war file again to be sure and it isn't there either. I downloaded https://github.com/orbeon/orbeon-forms/releases/download/tag-release-2016.3-ce/orbeon-2016.3.201612302139-CE.zip

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK Daniel, so at least you can connect to eXist. I don't think those eXist
warning are a problem. Could you try taking this  crud.xpl
<http://discuss.orbeon.com/file/n4662455/crud.xpl>  , and putting it under
WEB-INF/resources/apps/fr/persistence/exist/crud.xpl. Then try loading the
Bookshelf summary page (as you did for the log you sent earlier). In the
orbeon.log, look for `url-generator-config`. This should give us the URL
that Orbeon Forms tries to load from eXist, and this should be just before
the `java.net.ConnectException`:

2.mgcsops.net:8080/orbeon/exist/rest/db/orbeon/fr/orbeon/bookshelf/form/form.xhtml

This, I imagine, is the URL of your server, but Orbeon Forms can't connect
to it. Maybe, with your setup, you need to use another host name for
loopback connections, like http://localhost:8080/orbeon. You can instruct
Orbeon Forms to do so by setting `oxf.url-rewriting.service.base-uri`in your
properties-local.xml. More on this at:

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662455.html

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Yes Daniel: just create those "missing" directories. A number of those "built-in" files are in jars, but you can override them by placing them in WEB-INF/resources, under the same path. If you're interested in how this works, the loading follows an order that is defined (and that you can override), in your web.xml.

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
Ok, this time I was prompted right away for a username and password. I entered the one I created in tomcat-users.xml that has orbeon-user and orbeon-admin roles, but I get a 403 error. And one of the lines in the log file is:

2017-05-09 12:58:03,656 WARN  auth  - not setting auth headers because username is missing

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes Daniel: just create those "missing" directories. A number of those
"built-in" files are in jars, but you can override them by placing them in
WEB-INF/resources, under the same path. If you're interested in how this
works, the loading follows an order that is defined (and that you can
override), in your web.xml.

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662462.html

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Daniel, just to keep things simple, and to make sure we're not working on 2 problems at once, could you keep the verbatim web.xml (so no auth required), and have no other changes, other than maybe setting `oxf.url-rewriting.service.base-uri` in your properties-local.xml?

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
In reply to this post by Alessandro Vernet
You are correct - the URL that shows there is 2.mgcsops.net:8080/orbeon/exist/rest/db/orbeon/fr/orbeon/bookshelf/form/form.xhtml. But the FQDN for this server is djacobs-dev2.mgcsops.net and the hostname is djacobs-dev2. Why would it be truncating the hostname?

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK Daniel, so at least you can connect to eXist. I don't think those eXist
warning are a problem. Could you try taking this  crud.xpl
<http://discuss.orbeon.com/file/n4662455/crud.xpl>  , and putting it under
WEB-INF/resources/apps/fr/persistence/exist/crud.xpl. Then try loading the
Bookshelf summary page (as you did for the log you sent earlier). In the
orbeon.log, look for `url-generator-config`. This should give us the URL
that Orbeon Forms tries to load from eXist, and this should be just before
the `java.net.ConnectException`:

This, I imagine, is the URL of your server, but Orbeon Forms can't connect
to it. Maybe, with your setup, you need to use another host name for
loopback connections, like http://localhost:8080/orbeon. You can instruct
Orbeon Forms to do so by setting `oxf.url-rewriting.service.base-uri`in your
properties-local.xml. More on this at:

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662455.html

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Daniel,

I'm not sure either. Could you please also attach the new orbeon.log you get after adding the crud.xpl? And have you tried adding the `oxf.url-rewriting.service.base-uri`property in your properties-local.xml, as mentioned earlier?

Alex
--
Reply | Threaded
|

djacobs
Imagine that - now that I did indeed add the rewriting property, everything loads properly and we can begin doing some testing. Odd that the hostname is being truncated. Thank you so much for your assistance.

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Alessandro Vernet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Daniel,

I'm not sure either. Could you please also attach the new orbeon.log you get
after adding the crud.xpl? And have you tried adding the
`oxf.url-rewriting.service.base-uri`property in your properties-local.xml,
as mentioned earlier?

Alex

-----
--
--
View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/New-installation-Form-Runner-Home-won-t-load-tp4662404p4662466.html

--

--
----
Daniel Jacobs

Markley Group 

--