classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

HTML Markup's

Lingesh_Palanivelu

Hi Team,

I need to do the integration of orbeon forms with portlet (web logic).

Now my requirement is after the integration with the portlet, there should be only one html root i.e., inner html’s should not be there.

Only the contents of the orbeon form should be there after integration with portlet without any html or head tags.

Where or which file do I need to modify the code to achieve this requirement? Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Lingesh P

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
OW2 mailing lists service home page: http://www.ow2.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: HTML Markup's

Hank Ratzesberger-3
Hi Lingesh,

Did you locate this documentation:

That would be the place to start.

Cheers,
Hank

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Lingesh_Palanivelu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Now my requirement is after the integration with the portlet, there should be only one html root i.e., inner html’s should not be there.

Only the contents of the orbeon form should be there after integration with portlet without any html or head tags.

Where or which file do I need to modify the code to achieve this requirement? Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Lingesh P

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

--

--
Hank Ratzesberger
XMLWerks.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: HTML Markup's

Lingesh_Palanivelu

Hi Hank,

We have done the integration part.

But the problem is, in the view source there should not be inner htmls. There should be only one html root.

Thanks & Regards,

Lingesh P

Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 9:45 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [ops-users] Re: HTML Markup's

Hi Lingesh,

Cheers,

Hank

Hi Team,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Lingesh P

DISCLAIMER:

--

--
Hank Ratzesberger

XMLWerks.com

DISCLAIMER:

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: RE: Re: HTML Markup's

Hank Ratzesberger-3
Hi Lingesh,

I was sure it was handled by the porlet version of the page-flow epilouge. If you are 
certain things are configured to use the portlet epilogue then I'm sorry but I don't
have any other ideas.

Regards,
Hank

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Lingesh_Palanivelu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Hank,

We have done the integration part.

But the problem is, in the view source there should not be inner htmls. There should be only one html root.

Thanks & Regards,

Lingesh P

Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 9:45 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [ops-users] Re: HTML Markup's

Hi Lingesh,

Cheers,

Hank

Hi Team,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Lingesh P

DISCLAIMER:

--

--
Hank Ratzesberger

XMLWerks.com

DISCLAIMER:

--

--
Hank Ratzesberger
XMLWerks.com

--