classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Evaluation bug in tree appearance widget

ahenket
Hi. Based on Orbeon 2018.01 CE:

We have an issue using the "appearance="tree tree-plus-minus"" onder xf:select1 when it is in a dialog. I've added a reproduction form here.

The phenomenon: the dialog will continue to show and work with the tree it has in its instance when it opened the very first time after the form was loaded, regardless of changes in that instance, for as long as you work with the same form.

Any changes in the instance under xf:select1/xf:itemset are not evaluated for display/logic. The xforms-inspector however has exactly what you expect in the instance.

Hope you can issue an update for this tricky issue.

Best regards

Alexander Henket

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].

dialogtester.xhtml (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Evaluation bug in tree appearance widget

ahenket
I've improved readability of the reproduction form a little. You can now see how the main body updates as the items updates, while the dialog does not

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

dialogtester.xhtml (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Evaluation bug in tree appearance widget

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Thank you for the updated example Alexander. Erik will follow-up with you on
this, since he's very familiar with that particular code.

‑Alex

-----
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
--
Sent from: http://discuss.orbeon.com/

--
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet