Dynamic file name in file serializer?

9 messages Options
Dynamic file name in file serializer? – I'm trying to save a submitted Orbeon form to a file. The following xpl works perfectly. But I would like to be able to name files dynamically. I...
Sure. Just add a processor (like XSLT) to your xpl that will prepare the config XML snippet for the oxf:file-serializer processor. A. ...
Hello again, Thank you very much Alexander for your prompt answer. I can see to process you describe but I experience difficulties in implemen...
Hi Mathieu , Having the xslt stylesheet shown below, the file name produced will consist of word "data" + some string from the ins...
Alexander, Once again thank you for this support, you spare me some long time! After your first answer, I was pretty close from the solution b...
...and what problem are you seeing? On Nov 14, 2007, at 2:29 PM, mathieu.ferry@... wrote: > Alexander, > > Once again thank you...
When I try to submit my form (a very simple form), I get the "An error occured while saving!" message. If I deactivate xslt processor i...
Re: Dynamic file name in file serializer? – Not sure what your page flow files look like, but I re-constructed your mini app. Try to deploy it from the attached zip archive containing ...
My god this is working... Thank you Alexander. Now that I have a workgin sample, I can work. Thank you very much for your support. Best reg...