classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dialog in dialog, wrong z-index

Gerrit Boers
Hi,

I have a dialog(full, modeless, draggable)  for searching codes, within this dialog is a search filed with a trigger next to it. Clicking on the trigger shows minimal dialog (minimal, with neighbor) for filter settings. The first time you click on the trigger the filter dialog appears but all subsequent clicks the dialog is hidden behind the search dialog. Slightly moving the search dialog and then clicking the filter trigger brings up the filter dialog again. Changing the search dialog to modeless has no effect.
Is this a known issue?
Orbeon version 3.9.
Any suggestions where to look?

Kind regards,

Gerrit

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dialog in dialog, wrong z-index

Alessandro  Vernet
Administrator
Hi Gerrit,

Is this also happening with 4.x? I remember that at some point we fixed an issue with the zIndex of dialogs, but can't be sure this is the one you're hitting. Would you be able to test this with 4.x, and if it still happens there share with us an example we can use to reproduce this?

Alex
--
Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dialog in dialog, wrong z-index

Gerrit Boers
Hi Alex,

I'll have to try. The issue you recall was about help dialogs in a dialog.

Gerrit

On Jun 25, 2013, at 8:45 PM, Alessandro Vernet wrote:

> Hi Gerrit,
>
> Is this also happening with 4.x? I remember that at some point we fixed an
> issue with the zIndex of dialogs, but can't be sure this is the one you're
> hitting. Would you be able to test this with 4.x, and if it still happens
> there share with us an example we can use to reproduce this?
>
> Alex
>
> -----
> --
> Follow Orbeon on Twitter: @orbeon
> Follow me on Twitter: @avernet
> --
> View this message in context: http://discuss.orbeon.com/Dialog-in-dialog-wrong-z-index-tp4656938p4656941.html
> Sent from the Orbeon Forms community mailing list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
> To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Orbeon Forms" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].